August 13, 2012

The supposed paradigm shift

I have been engaged in a normal and simple life when one incident struck me. It was when those people whom I highly respected turned out to be the people whom I should not trust whole-heartedly. At first I could not bare it, though I came to realize that it was high time when I should come out of the shell and vindicate myself from the erroneous and unfair reports that are unlawful to my reputation. Thus, in a way, I present this blog page to somehow express my thoughts.

In a way, I like to have a 'Paradigm Shift'. It is the phrase that I first encountered way back 2007 during my communication theories' class, which is defined as the sudden change from one ideology to another. Literally, the term 'Paradigm' signifies model and 'Shift' is transition, so it means believing from one model to another. Figuratively, I want to create an impression that this blog page would make my readers (like you) realize the better side of an argument regarding timely issues that are present in our society. May this blog page strengthen or change your ideas for the improvement of the human race.

In return, I don't want to be selfish by only pointing out my own opinions without giving credits to the ideas of other people. As such, I tag this page as "the legal voice of the silent majority". "Legal" assuring that I never disobey the legal norms provided by the court of the land and those stated in the computer ethics drafted by the computer ethics institute of the U.S.A. Meanwhile, "Silent Majority" pertains to those people who seldom reacts but when they do, what they say means a lot.

This page will serve as the silent public's page who wants to have a space in the vast virtual world of the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment