August 22, 2012

Flash

(First published on August 11, 2008)

I have made a decision and that's final. But before I came up with that decision, I took several hours even a day perhaps for I want to have a clear explanation as to how will I stand by that decision.

I have never forsaken anyone or anybody with that choice. I also want to inculcate in the minds of some people that I never did it for the sake of my own happiness.

I was happy maybe, but not as much when I was with the original. I have made some mistakes but analyzing it I realize that I am just after for the common good.

I don't want to act as kill joy. I am just being practical with my decisions.

Given a chance, I would definitely choose the original. But it just so happens that I have to deal with that ego just to feel alright.

And also, not because that I am smiling, it means that I am happy and that I perfectly wanted it for maybe behind those smiles lie my true emotions.

For the record, stop acting as a child. Everything has a reason and that reason is sometimes crucial up to the point that I don't want to divulge it further.

I never wanted to stage any war against anybody by doing this post but sometimes, I realize that I also have to express my explanations. Jokes are said not to make you laugh but for you to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment