August 22, 2012

Taken for granted

(First published online on April 27, 2008)

I've tried all my very best finding in the end that I am just making it worst or much more that people would tend to take me for granted. Now I am asking, is this what the kind-hearted people like me should feel?

I've been in a group where I perfectly think that I can best enhance my talent. I believed in myself that I have already proven my worth but I found out that others would not appreciate it for they see the bad things that they don't like in me.

I wonder why of all the things or characteristics that humans possess, it is the negative side that most of the people noticed. Most of us were becoming judgmental not realizing that we are also ordinary same individuals who also commit mistakes. We are not perfect so I wonder how come we took others not seriously?

When others did a mistake on me, I correct them but I don't laugh at them, and most especially, I don't hate or condemn them for the simple reason that I believe, there was a reason for everything including their mistakes. I am a tolerable human, but there is one thing that I can't stand for, it is the fact that it is tiring to always correct the same people as if they weren't learning.

Since I don't want to have any enemies, which is therefore why I don't hate them, I just feel sorry for the both of us. Sorry for her that once again she didn't learn her lessons maybe because she was too tired of other things that she can forget my name and how to properly spell it and sorry for me that since it was written, the shame was on me for the public was there and they can read it.

At the end, when I think about it, I just feel sad for I can no longer do anything on it. Writing this blog is not staging any war against anybody but I am just being realistic thinking that in our human world, everything is in flux and nothing is perfect. But at the very least, we've come up with 'something' that was almost close to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment