August 22, 2012

Moderation

(First published online on August 9, 2008)

One time I told myself to moderate my greed. Then suddenly, I burst into laughter for again, I'm letting my political virtue to cover me with a predisposition.

The statement "you moderate your greed," was said by a politician whose name I forgot and it's in accordance with the alleged corruption in the country. It's also included in the so called "korapsyonari", a spoof of dictionary about words or statements related to corruption.

Now, what the hell does this mean and why have I mentioned this to myself? Maybe it's because I'm realizing that I am becoming more selfish at the moment. Selfish in a way that I always want others to first think of me. Also in the same way like Madame President is controlling the minds of people in the society just to remain seated at the crown of glory in the MalacaƱan Palace.

I hate this feeling when I am being tested upon situations that really required me to think of the possible solutions. Is this part of the negative portion in learning the theory proposed by Altman and Taylor?! Am I just imagining things? Well then, if that is the case then I would call it hallucinations rather than imaginations.

Moderating your greed is an indirect approach saying that one must know his limitations in terms of corruption. In terms of life matters, it is also an indirect statement saying that one must know when to decide between what is legal and what is moral. It also connotes that you must not let others control you for we are in a democratic country.

Now, what is the real essence of this blog entry? The truth is I don’t know, maybe I’m just starting to realize again the value or benefit of having someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment