August 14, 2012

Dejavu

(First published online on May 13, 2007)

Am I just being paranoid or is it really happening.

Sometimes, there are different incidents happening in my daily life that I know had already happened. One example; earlier it's like I have dreamt of the situation where I met someone. Actually his face where blurred but the other information like the place where it happened and the time when it occurred was very clear. All of a sudden, I find myself stuck in a situation almost exactly what I had dreamt of. This time the face of the person whom I met was already clearly stated.

Then the idea of the so-called "dejavu" entered my mind. I just said to myself that it wasn't just a dream. The fact that it happened already somewhere, perhaps in my mind, bothers me most. What can be the reason behind why it happened is I don't know.

Why does the idea of this “dejavu” entered in every mind of every people? Does this mean other things or is it just a mere psychological problem? If we already know that certain things will surely happen then by all means, we can change if there were any bad things that happened there, right? Coincidence was not the right term, but we are destined for something and that will surely happen.

The only clear thing now, I think, is that the idea that "dejavu" is possibly true. Perhaps it is to warn or tell us that certain things are about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment