October 31, 2012

To Mr. & Mrs. Cortez

I've done something terrible last Monday and I just wish that this blog would be enough to pay for what I did.

I believe it’s the first time that I was invited to a wedding by someone not blood related to me and I incidentally ditched it. I really said that I would attend this ceremony, but due to a deadline, I forgot and failed to come at this once-in-a-lifetime event.

My sincerest apologies to King and Ellay Cortez. I just wish you and your journey together all the best.

I’ve known and idolized King for more than a year now and I know deep inside me that he will really take good care of her new beloved wife.

Don’t worry, 25 years from now, during this couple’s silver anniversary, if I will be invited again; I promise to surely reserve that date to be physically present at their renewal of vows.

Once again, sorry. Congratulations. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment