October 31, 2012

Heck of an issue

I’ll only speak of this issue just once and sana mapanindigan ko na isang beses ko lang talaga ito mapag-usapan.

***

First time since I entered the so-called ‘professional world’ that I experienced going outside my home with only 16 pesos at one of my bank accounts. At that point, I really felt very sorry for myself.

I always say that money will never be a big issue to me, but when people who depend on you start complaining about the lack of such means, you will somehow begin to realize how important money still is. If you don’t have enough of it, you will feel incapable of doing a lot of worthy things.

What bothered me most was when I realized that some of my colleagues are earning much by doing simple things that they like. I also somehow like what I’m doing right now even if I feel very busy at times. However, money still plays a factor.

Honestly, I’m being tempted and let’s end it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment